-
January 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have only been collecting since August. I love Felicity best and have all her outfits that are out now. I have wanted the work outfit for the longest time. I just saw a BIN for $245 on E-bay for 11 PM outfits for Felicity. The first was the work outfit but minus the apron. I can't believe I bought it. I will regret it in the morning, but I am holding my 6 month old granddaughter in my arms as I type and I am telling myself I am buying this for her. I don't think she cares much about anything except her thumb at the moment. If anyone sees the missing apron out there somewhere, please let me know!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 26, 2006 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Geneobug ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks